Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Hands-on operations of wafer fab processes to move development lots.
- Assist project managers in achieving project targets.
- Identify areas of improvement for the projects.
- Analyze data and make proposals/conclusions.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Technical undergraduate in any engineering, science degrees. Other degrees can be considered.
- Willing to work hard/learn fast.
- Soft skills - not afraid to ask.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm