Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
This Internship Program provides practical students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements.
What You Will Do
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- User Support - Demonstrate progress of performing troubleshooting.
- IT Administration - Demonstrate ability to follow the procedures and keep documentation up to date.
- Business Application Support - Demonstrate progress of performing basic tasks within business applications under the supervision.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with good academic result.
- Strong in programming/major in software engineering especially Java, XML OR C# OR C# and DBMS (oracle).
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
- Duration of internship period minimum 8 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm