Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Collaborate with cross function team for Test productivity improvement activities which include test time reduction, test insertion removal, higher parallelism.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Collaborate with cross function team for Test productivity improvement activities which include test time reduction, test insertion removal, higher parallelism.
- Own and drive for Yield and Lot rejection rate improvement / stabilization through root cause ending and prevention activities.
- Lead automation and efficiency improvement project.
- Solve testing related issue using data analytical thought to achieve innovative solution.
- Support new product introduction and integration to wafer test production.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Microelectronics/Physics.
- Solid understanding of ICs, semiconductor manufacturing, statistics and electrical test.
- Several years of proven experience in a relevant industry as semiconductor or electronics.
- Experience in data management, analysis and yield analysis is an advantage.
- An open-minded personality and passion about working in multi-functional environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to connect collaborate well with stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm