Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Support process transfer, process development, optimization and qualification for technology transfer and/or used tool transfer.
- Support integration block re-use and tool extendibility to maximize re-use strategy.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes and process change management.
- Support excursion prevention, productivity and quality improvement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Internship for Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or Applied Science.
- Some hands-on experience in wafer fab thinning processes, and related equipment engineering is preferred.
- Have good methodical technique in technology synchronization and process harmonization.
- Good knowledge in semiconductor unit processes, process integration, device physics and products will be of added advantage.
- Highly innovative, motivated and stress resistant individual with zero defect mindset.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams and at all levels.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Science
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm