We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
At a Glance:
Strong in Unix/Linux shell scripting for automated testing development to enable reusable automation framework for continuous testing.
What You Will Do
You will be a part of the Technology team and helping to create and enable test automation capabilities to ensure high quality for our applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates from any local university who wish to enroll in industrial internship program.
- Education background must be Bachelor’s in Computer Sciences, IT, EE and Mechatronic.
- CGPA: 3.00 and above.
- Strong in Unix/Linux shell scripting for automated testing development to enable reusable automation framework for continuous testing.
- Able to apply Agile methodologies like Scrum to deliver higher quality and productivity.
- Able to work collaboratively within local and global teams.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm