Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
- Providing sustaining engineering support on inking, curing and oven process.
- Define, review, update and implement written specification for inking, curing and oven process or process assigned by Supervisor to standardize manufacturing process with other Infineon Manufacturing sites.
- Participate in new product release preparation and execution for production release related assigned process.
- Support in yield enhancement, capacity saving project and quality return topic from customer.
- Perform data analysis on process problem/speed identify the process improvement as assign by supervisor which shall not only limit to inking topic to bring value to overall Quality, Speed & Cost.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing/EE and Mechanical Engineering or any engineering field with good computer & network system proficiency.
- Flexible, innovative, good team work and can work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduate with excellence academic result is encouraged to apply.
- Able to work in shift pattern (normal working hours).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm