Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
To support QE Customer Complaint management on below tasks:
- Automated Pareto generation for ICO.
- FAR CIP Streamline.
- Automated DPM for FAR technology and basic types.
- FAR PAR.
- SAP open task tracking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics / Material Engineering / Applied Science.
- Last CGPA - 3.00.
- Strong analytical skills with systematic and structured approaches in problem solving.
- Able to lead and work under pressure, tight schedule and adhere to strict KPIs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Words.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Interested in interaction with all levels of employees internally or externally.
- Ability to present topics confidently to management, customers, Kulim and European counterparts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm