Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Perform process transfer, process development, optimization and qualification for technology transfer/ development.
- Perform new equipment start-up which involves process characterization and development.
- Development of innovative processes and process characterization methodologies for existing and new technologies.
- Partnering with production module/department, technology integration, and planning, in mapping and enabling future technologies.
- Perform process stability, sustaining and improvement to meet overall company targets.
- Interface between production module/department, technology integration & quality engineering on daily routines.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or Applied Science with min. CGPA 3.0.
- Good knowledge in semiconductor unit processes, process integration, device physics and products will be of added advantage.
- Good hands-on experience on wafer fabrication processes, equipment and metrology.
- Highly innovative, motivated and stress resistant individual with zero defect mind-set.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams and at all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm