Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Provide key support to Shipping Operations especially on resource planning at Shipping Operation and resource demand for Shipping Operation main processes.
- Assist Project Manager on Shipping improvement projects (data collection, analysis, planning and execution).
- Involve in troubleshooting any system issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Industrial Engineering with final CGPA 3:00 and above.
- Possess strong analytical skill and good attention to details.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, able to troubleshoot and demonstrate problem-solving skill.
- Proficient in MS-Office application and other data tool(s).
- Good interpersonal and communication skill – able to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent team player/ pro-active, take initiative and willing to take responsibilities.
- Agile and able to perform under fast paced/ challenging environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm