We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Providing sustaining engineering support on problem lot with engineering issue during wafer testing process.
- Define, review, update and implement written specification for functional test process.
- Support test program release and buyoff through GrR activities.
- Support in Manufacturing System migration activities according to roadmap.
- Perform optimization, continuous improvement on functional test process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate in Diploma of Computer science/Manufacturing/Electronic & Electrical or any related engineering field.
- Last CGPA must be above 3.00.
- Flexible, innovative, good teamwork and can work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm