Part of your life. Part of tomorrow. - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance:
Perform process engineering and production support in Lithography (Coat, Expose and Develop).
What You Will Do
- Work as a team between Operation/Process/Line Block Stability/Integration /Quality to resolve production, quality issue and reduce production line disruption.
- Support tool qualification as well as process and technology transfer to meet company target, following standard process and tool release business flow.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process change, with proper process change management.
- Ensure the robustness of processes with Advanced Process Control (APC), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and other process control method.
- Manage recipe and procedural control. Develop and maintain process & operation specifications as well as Out of Control Action Plan (OCAP).
- Initiate, coordinate, and support excursion prevention, cost reduction, and quality improvement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor, Master in Chemical Engineering / Electrical, Electronics / Microelectronics / Physics / Material Science.
- 0 – 1 years experience in semiconductor/wafer fabrication/wafer-level packaging.
- Good communication skills in English and strong analytical skill.
- Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm