Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Each trainee must follow and complete the compulsory training defined by module or department.
- The selected candidates shall be exposed to the Plasma Etch process in wafer fabrication and gained knowledge on the industrial practices and required competencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Fresh Degree in Chemistry/Electrical & Electronic Engineering, /Material Science, Mechanical Engineering/Microelectronics/Physics & Process Engineering.
- Good command of English language.
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 or equivalent.
- The Trainee shall be committed for 12 months services.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- No work experience required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm