Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
- Sustain & Repair Wafer Test Probe Card – Passive component and Needles.
- Perform Probe Card maintenance (Refresh, Alignment, Planarization).
- Participate in troubleshoot device failure related to Probe Card.
- Responsible to release and buyoff good quality Probe Card.
- Document all training report and send weekly progress report to supervisor & manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Diploma with last CGPA 3.0.
- Diploma in electrical & electronic, mechatronic, robotic & computer science is preferred.
- Able to Write & Speak English.
- Able to complete 12 Months Contract with Infineon.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm