Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Provide assistance to Gas Detection system standard, Operation and Maintenance (O&M).
- Planning and scheduling Gas Calibration - Perform Calibration for Gas Detection System to ensure maximum equipment uptime, reliability and meeting the specified parameter at all time.
- Develop methodology to monitor and control critical parameter, and procedure to response to abnormalities when arise.
- Assist in Managing Gas Detection System spare part stock database.
- Reporting to Facilities Management Gas and Chemical Engineer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate in Diploma of Electrical & Electronic, Mechatronic, Chemistry, or any related engineering field.
- Completed first Degree with CGPA of 3.0 and above.
- Competent in written and spoken English.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm