Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Troubleshoot equipment related issues and minimize equipment downtime.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and recovery.
- Assist in the setup of new machine.
- To assist Engineer to improve and sustain equipment performance to meet operations goals.
- To be involve in Zero defect activity and ensure compliance to 5s.
- Housekeeping concept and would also be responsible for the Preventive Maintenance (PM) documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Fresh Diploma (Technical) in Automation Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Last CGPA - 3.00.
- Experience in LPCVD and Atmospheric process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good team player with positive working attitude.
- Willing to learn new things and able to multi tasks in fast pace environment.
- Candidate with vacuum technology exposure as well as with wafer fab experience in Diffusion furnaces would have an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm