Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Sustain production in M8 Thin area.
- Equipment Troubleshooting and PM activities. Perform routine Preventive Maintenance (PM)/Line Sustaining.
- Perform standard calibration on the PM equipment.
- Fill up PM documentation as required (e.g., e-checklist, TECO).
- Maintenance PM daily/weekly planning.
- Present timely at production area and maintain good attendance record.
- Comply with equipment, process and safety procedure and OCAP.
- Assist Production as needed to ensure Production targets are met.
- Good 5S practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Diploma (technical) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, or Mechatronics.
- Fresh Graduate. with last CGPA 3:00.
- Proactive, independent and able to work in the fast pace in the high volume manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Strong understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to work in Clean Room environment and Shift work.
12 Months Contract.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm