Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Support Yield stability & improvement for assigned technology.
- Ensure quality and reliability of delivered products meeting IFX quality standard (Lot assessment/FMEA).
- Support of New product and volume production release.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Physics/Material Science.
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor device physics.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm