Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Semiconductor equipment parts repair and service.
- Follow proper repair steps and service methods.
- Records repair parts measurements and keep proper documentation.
- Demonstrate good work man ship quality on using mechanical tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Diploma Graduate in Mechanical, Electro-mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Last CGPA - 3.00 and above.
- Demonstrate good work man ship quality on using mechanical tools example caliper, multimeter, and various hand tools.
- Knowledge on using multi-meter to measure various electrical components and contact.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm