Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance
Support Production shift by performing preventive and corrective maintenance.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Focus in plasma etch production area maintenance activities.
- Mainly in equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting.
- Support Production shift by performing preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Present timely at production area and maintain good attendance record.
- Comply with equipment, process and safety procedure and OCAP.
- Assist production as needed to ensure Production targets are met.
- To maintain equipment and work place 5S.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Diploma in Engineering Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electromechanical Engineering, or any related field in engineering.
- Minimum CGPA 2.75 or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- The trainee shall be committed for 12 months services.
- Must be able to work on 12 hours rotation shift.
- No work experience required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm