Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future.
Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Work in 12 hours, shift or Swing shift to sustain the production line.
- Carry out wet clean, predictive and preventive maintenance activities.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures within the plan MTTR.
- Maintain tool uptime to target uptime.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma holder in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic or it's related field.
- Competent in troubleshooting skill.
- Proactive with good communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work on 12 hours rotation shift.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm