Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Support the division to facilitate their development portfolio at the wafer fabrication site Kulim.
- Interact with remote technology development and product development to achieve the required target performance of the technologies in development.
- Ensure quality and reliability of delivered products meeting IFX quality standard and ensure adherence to development to manufacturing guidelines.
- Owner of technology process routes until T9.
- Provide expert feedback on technology related problems, planned measures and quality related topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master/PhD Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Physics/Material Science/Chemistry.
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 year of working experience in semiconductor industry preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm