Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance
Production line sustaining (lot disposition, process control, line issue troubleshooting, process release).
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Production line sustaining (lot disposition, process control, line issue troubleshooting, process release).
- Improvement projects (process margin/ Cpk/ yield improvement, cost reduction, capacity improvement).
- Technology/ process transfer.
- New tool startup.
- Working experience as process engineer/ process development in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Design Of Experiment.
- Working experience with LAM/ AMAT etch tools, ashers, metrology equipment (CDSEM, optiprobe).
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University education (Bachelor, Masters) in Chemistry, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Process Engineering.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of plasma etch experience in wafer fab. Fresh graduate may also apply.
- Good command of English language.
- Preferably with process engineering experience in production environment.
- Candidate with experience of plasma etch in wafer fab will be considered for more senior position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm