Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance:
Drive process integration topics incl. ramp up for one of Infineon’s high power semiconductor technologies.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Perform optimization and adaptation of process modules based on technology/product requirement.
- Plan and execute process ramp-up (yield/volume) for assigned technology.
- Support of production in all technical issues.
- Analyze complex technical problems and find solutions using methodical problem-solving techniques.
- Prioritize multiple activities and make effective decisions following a demanding project schedule.
- Interact and communicate effectively with technology development, technology transfer, process engineering, reliability engineering, and business divisions in both receiving and reference sites.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science discipline (Electronics/Electrical/Chemical Engineering, Semiconductor Devices/Physics/Material Sc./Chemistry).
- Experience in a semiconductor production environment preferably in wafer fabrication.
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor device physics.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Fresh graduates with positive attitudes and keen to pursue a career in the fast-paced/challenging wafer fabrication industry are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm