Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance:
Investigate and provide fast feedback to the production line in case PCM/Inline trend deviation/drift.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Support process capability improvement programs (PCM/Inline/DD).
- PCM/Inline to functional correlation.
- Lots’ assessment & disposition to ensure quality of products delivered to customers meet Infineon’s quality and reliability standard.
- Support new product releases.
- Support technology transfer projects.
- To monitor and work with PI/UPS to ensure stability of PCM/Inline/DD trend and parameters.
- Support Production tools releases.
- Support Technology Synchronization.
- Support PCRB/MRB data compilation and review for release.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are best equipped for this task if you have Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in the Engineering field.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Physics/Material Science/Chemistry.
- 1-2 Year of working experience in Semiconductor industry preferred.
- Fresh Graduate are also accepted.
- Knowledge of basic PI/PTE analysis tools.
- Knowledge of semiconductors physics.
- 8D and other problem-solving skills.
- Basic statistical analysis skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm