Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Master Data application landscape varies from C#, PL/SQL to SAP based applications.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Carry out Master Data Applications and Interfaces programming tasks.
- Receive and handling of Remedy HD (Helpdesk) Incidents and Change Request CR) Tickets.
- Performing applications Change Request CR) from Application Owner on monthly basis.
- Assists in solving incidents where the 2nd level Master Data Team is unable to solve.
- Collaborate with Master Data developers and application owner to find for solutions.
- Perform problem management i.e., root cause analysis why similar problem reoccurs and propose a solution to fix it.
- Handling of Master Data application release process.
- Involve and participate in project activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science / Information Technology or any other relevant course.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in system support or end-user support.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Fluent English. Disposition to deal with application owner, developers and support team.
- PL/SQL or C# programming knowledge.
- Willingness to acquire broad knowledge about the Master Data applications, the maintained data objects, the data object dependencies and the Master Data interfaces.
- Good logical thinking, analysis and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to work independently with less supervision.
- Fast learner and self-driven; Self-motivation; proactive.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm