Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level SAP Basis support and system maintenance (system health checks, daily monitoring of system performance & tuning, system installation, upgrade, patching system health checks, etc.).
- Involve in administration of Automic – ONEAutomation (system monitoring, job administration, client configuration, etc.).
- Handle incident ticket (security & authorization, connection problem, troubleshooting functional topics, etc.).
- Perform problem management (root-cause analysis of problems, reports to superior on service impacting issues and actively participates in follow-up actions to restore service back to normal levels).
- Ensuring high system availability and performance.
- Continuous system optimization, monitoring and problem analysis / resolution.
- Provide support for project work within local or global.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree of Information Technology / Computer Science or any equivalent course.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Fresh graduate with good academic result is encouraged to apply.
- Sound knowledge in operating system and database technologies (SUN Solaris, LINUX RedHat and Oracle, Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server).
- Strong at analytical trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple high priority items simultaneously.
- Good communications skills and a proactive team player.
- Promote transfer of knowledge and awareness to those in closely related areas, such as colleagues, and clients / users.
- Adheres to all policies and documented procedures when resolving issues, where possible highlights improvement to the procedures.
- Ability to create support documentation and written procedures for routine and non-routine tasks
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm