You support the HR Business Partner to establish IKEA Malaysia as the preferred employer and a great place to work. To provide HR administration support and ensure HR daily personnel administration service standards to co-workers.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA.
What You Will Do
- You will support in the day-to-day HR operations which include employee engagement activities, office administration, preparation of various reports and different letters and other HR related matters.
- You will support recruitment and selection process, including pre-screening, job posting, co-ordination of interview, reference check and etc.
- You will support on boarding process which including issuance of welcome package, access cards and etc.
- You will assist to assist in preparation of various HR Report, various HR surveys, compilation of statistics, etc. from time to time when requested by department and/or authorities.
- You will support HR Business Partner in ensuring compliance with national legislation, regulations and company HR policies and procedures.
- You will promote and safeguard the IKEA culture by being a role model who expresses the IKEA values in all HR operational matters and people agenda.
- You will contribute actively in various meeting and any other duties which may be assigned from time and time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- You possess a good Interpersonal skill and able to build good working relationship at all levels.
- You love working with people, trustworthy, honest, self-reliant and independent.
- You enjoy working in a fast-pace work environment.
- You will undergo a six (6) months duration internship.
- Prior work experience in related field will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm