At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries, we leverage technology and data science to provide the insights, software, and data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance, and efficiency.
Today's global energy landscape is interconnected and dynamic. Energy Solutions from IHS Markit comprise some of the most extensive information, analytics, insight, and advisory services in the world. We deliver oil and gas databases and software, energy supply and demand forecasts, and comprehensive data on transactions at the global and regional market levels. Our renowned energy experts empower leaders worldwide to make their best decisions.
Starting your Career with Us - Opportunities for Graduates:
We hire into a wide variety of exciting roles across our business and as you begin your career with us, we’re here to support your transition into the professional world. In addition to working with our industry experts in your full-time role, you’ll be part of a global development program, designed to create the space for you to invest in your personal and professional development.
As part of the development program, you’ll gain insight into our diverse business, interact with our leaders, build vital skills and become an integral part of the IHS Markit community and culture - all designed to enhance the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into!
You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
What You Will Do
- Assist on enforcing high levels of accuracy and consistency in the sales planning, forecasting and opportunity pipeline management.
- Share key news highlight relevant to ENR sales.
- Facilitate successful implementation of pipeline creation and conversion processes with salesforce.com.
- Coordinate the implementation of sales initiatives & campaigns. Generate report on campaigns progress.
- Prepare and organize sales meetings.
- Administrative support for the Sales organization in the Area.
- Validate new customers and current customers details to ensure compliance with sales and legal process.
- With depth of knowledge key to providing industry leading advice, it can be advantageous to have a study background in a field relevant to your team/role.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re now hiring for 2021 full-time roles. We're looking for final year students who are working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2021.
What we're looking for:
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The Graduate Program will provide a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit.
To be an ideal fit for the role, you should have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) completed no later than May 2021.
- 0-6 months relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated passion or interest in one or more of our key industries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting.
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply.
Experience and Skills:
- Highly skilled Microsoft Excel user, comfortable with Microsoft PowerPoint with analytical thinking.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across regions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle high-pressure “Sales” environment.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly structured, independent, proactive and results oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm