At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries, we leverage technology and data science to provide the insights, software, and data to help our customers make better informed decisions, driving growth, performance, and efficiency.
Starting your Career with Us - Opportunities for Graduates:
We hire into a wide variety of exciting roles across our business and as you begin your career with us, we’re here to support your transition into the professional world. In addition to working with our industry experts in your full-time role, you’ll be part of a global development program, designed to create the space for you to invest in your personal and professional development.
As part of the development program, you’ll gain insight into our diverse business, interact with our leaders, build vital skills and become an integral part of the IHS Markit community and culture - all designed to enhance the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into!
You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
With depth of knowledge key to providing industry leading advice, it can be advantageous to have a study background in a field relevant to your team/role.
Sales & Business Development - Collaborating with Field Sales & Sales Development Rep to support the timely service and delivery of high-quality and impactful content to our external clients.
Working with the Sales Management and Product Management team to carry out Whitespace analysis and market outreach campaign to support business growth. Understanding the sales process and business development activities including sales campaign and whitespace analysis and leveraging sharp analytical skills and specialized industry expertise in the Energy & Natural Resources business segment
If you are enthusiastic about sales & business development and want to specialize in this area, the Sales and Business Development stream is for you.
Opportunities within this stream include:
- Sales Executives.
- Sales Development Representative.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re now hiring for 2021 full-time roles. We're looking for final year students who are working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2021.
What we're looking for:
We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. The Graduate Program will provide a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at IHS Markit.
To be an ideal fit for the role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in any field.
- Demonstrated passion or interest in one or more of our key industries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting.
- Be legally eligible to work for the duration of the program in the country for which you apply.
For Sales/Business Development applicants, we recommend the following:
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills - must be clear and concise.
- Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and engagingly.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Attention to detail and good multitasking skills.
- Ability to quickly absorb and put into practice new information, instructions, or procedures, while seamlessly performing current job tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - must work harmoniously with analysts and other editors across regions and time zones.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and display a strong degree of flexibility while working under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Environment, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm