At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling - To build - To design - To code - To consult - To think along with clients and sell - To make markets - To invent - To collaborate - Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
If so, let’s talk.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
As a Web Application Developer Intern you:
- Have passion and experience for building responsive, elegant and engaging experiences with future friendly web technologies.
- Work closely with designers to take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfaces
- Work with the IBM Design System to implement UIs.
- Are skilled in UI Development technologies such as HTML, CSS, JSON and API usage.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- At the nexus of engineering and design, you will be instrumental in bringing industry-defining software products, cloud services and web applications to users around the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Open for only active Degree University students in their final year of studies.
- Students from educational background of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Management, Artificial Intelligence and Information Systems are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to carry out internship from Jan-April (3/4 months).
- Highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- Thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm