At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let’s talk!
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
What You Will Do
- Handle IT inquiries/incidents or problem via phone, email, fax, web and other means set by the respective account.
- Manages and provide management support to the agents who are supporting the customer inquiries and problems.
- Responsible for the development and motivation of the agents and ensuring they have the necessary tools and information.
- Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Identify the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted. Responsible for ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and in the way that consistently promote the customer quality and satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or Min 1-2-year Helpdesk Experience.
- Good spoken English and Korean.
- Good technical knowledge in Win2K/XP environment, IE, MSOffice 2000/2003, Lotus Notes, Basic Network troubleshooting skill.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically.
- Proven supervisory skills and ability to organize and clearly communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Must be willing to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to take on extra tasks that are given.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm