At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
- Contact applicants and Hiring Managers to coordinate and schedule interviews.
- Book resources for interviews.
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications.
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management.
Required Skills and Abilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Open for active university students who are looking for internship in January 2022. Must be able to commit 3-4 months internship duration.
- Students from any education background are encouraged to apply.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and database applications.
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills (oral/written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptable in approach and work style to changing demands, circumstances and fast-paced environments.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Students studying Human Resource is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Mandarin speaking skills is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:5th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm