At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
If so, let’s talk.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful changes – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
As a Procurement Professional, you will be part of the Procurement Center that is essential for procurement operations and in providing a consistent global procurement process that consolidates purchase order processing and renders procurement support services in centralized locations around the world.
- Be involved in the full spectrum (end-to-end) of procurement activities.
- Consolidate low risk, low value and fast turnaround transactions.
- Provide advice on supplier contracts to ensure IBM benefits from the best possible value and service from quality suppliers.
- Be accountable for individual results and the impact on the team, interrelated activities or project.
- May lead technical support or business process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or any field.
- Fresh graduate – 3 years in direct and indirect Procurement.
- Strong keenness in pursuing a career in procurement, having knowledge in procurement process, transaction process and financial delivery.
- Experience and working knowledge in key functional processes, and awareness of business activities.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and to exchange information, ideas and concepts.
- Strong problem-solving abilities - Using advanced technical knowledge to perform and apply new technical procedures to the business processes, recommending improvements to existing technical procedures based on understanding of new technologies.
- Ability to work individually and as a team member (may set work priorities within well established procedures and objectives or provide coordination of activities).
- Proficiency in English & Mandarin. Candidates must be able to speak fluent Mandarin, read and write Chinese.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Having knowledge in SAP Ariba is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm