At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
If so, let's talk.
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk.
Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
- The Pricing Analyst team is the financial focal point and business case analyst supporting IBM Product Sales Managers.
- The Pricer provides a financial assessment on transactions and provides guidance on various packaging and financial options which will satisfy the customer decision criteria and IBM’s financial objectives.
- Able to gain knowledge on a variety of pricing tools and systems as well as normal financial databases and Microsoft/Lotus products.
- Able to gain knowledge on IBM’s overall pricing processes, including delegation rules, and all appropriate business controls surrounding the pricing process.
- The intern focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- Intern to assist Volume Transaction Pricer on pricing of all non-complex deals.
- Success for this role will be measured by improved cycle time, productivity increases, implementation and adoption of new tools and Agility. Knowledge of End-to-End process and financial terms & conditions are to be applied. Maintaining awareness of Brand, I&E Statement is key. Focus areas surround deploying best practices on volume activity, partnering closely with the Pricing Operations team to implement tools, optimizing delegations, and driving transformation, vitality, and engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Candidates must be pursing at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics and Actuarial Science.
- Candidates need to be an active university student and able to commit to 3-4 months internship beginning from May 2022.
- CGPA at least 3.0 and above is a must.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams.
- Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem Solving skills to recognize job-related problems, analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Additional knowledge of other languages is a plus point.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2022, 6:00 pm