What you will do
- Manages and provide management support to the agents who are supporting the customer inquiries and problems.
- Responsible for the development and motivation of the agents and ensuring they have the necessary tools and information.
- Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Identify the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted.Responsible for ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and in the way that consistently promote the customer quality and satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fresh graduate or Min 1-2 year Helpdesk Experience.
- Good spoken English.
- Good technical knowledge in Win2K/XP environment, IE, MSOffice 2000/2003, Lotus Notes, Basic
- Network troubleshooting skill.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically.
- Proven supervisory skills and ability to organize and clearly communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Must be willing to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to take on extra tasks that are given.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm