At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
What you will do
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM’s 140 growth market countries. The Center’s mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
Internship in Credit Analysis Team:
- Responsibilities include assisting with data gathering and fact-finding, data analysis and presentation of findings.
- The intern will support to Credit Analyst to perform financial and non financial analysis on IBM's customer set. Through that analysis and knowledge of the industry, the intern will be expected to make a firm, informed recommendation.
- This will largely involve working with credit analysts. The Intern will work with Regional Credit team.
- The intern must be able to utilize and have knowledge of information sources available to them. Other projects will be assigned as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferably the internship period for 6 months or the 3 months in minimum
- Able to communicate fluently in English. Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai,, will be a plus point.
- Must be a third year at an accredited college or university, majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, Management, or any other fields.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Power Point is preferable.
- Meticulous, analytical and a fast learner.
- Able to multitask and meet timeline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently.
About Business Unit
IBM Global Financing (IGF), the lending and leasing division of IBM, is a worldwide leader in information technology financing that provides financial service excellence, to accelerate value from technology and help our clients achieve the next best thing. IGF provides funding to more than 125,000 customers in more than 40 countries, enabling our customers to buy or lease hardware, software, and services not only from IBM, but from any technology vendor. Some institutions finance purchases. We finance possibilities.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion. Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm