At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
IBM Internship program geared toward current university students to place them in the industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership. This is a campus recruiting program in support of IBM’s goal to attract, recruit & retain top university candidates. We provide these students with job opportunities, mentoring, professional and technical development.
For students who maintain an excellent academic record and a positive work performance with IBM, they will have the opportunity to get full time job after their graduation along with campus recruitment program.
We are Hiring:
- IT Delivery Specialist- Software Developer, Network and Infrastructure Support Administrator, Service Desk and IT Support.
- Business Administrative Specialist- Telecom Expenses Management Specialist & None IT delivery specialist.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full time student attending undergraduate or postgraduate in accredited University/College.
- Bachelor's degree Holder with IT Major (Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering).
- Student with degree in Engineering, business commerce is welcome to apply for none IT delivery role.
- Able to work full time during the 3 months internship.
- Internship must be part of University/College’s academic requirement.
- Minimum grade point average of CGPA Score 3.0 (out of 4.0), Second Class Upper, WAM Score: 60%, Credit or in the Distinction class/ level.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm