The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM’s140 growth market countries. The Center’s mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
The Financing Business Support Professional has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships. The individual maintains responsibility and expertise in Global Asset Recovery Services. The role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity. Individuals may provide strategic and comprehensive support to IBM acting as a resource on tracking business results, formulating business strategy, managing process ownership and system requirements driving cost and productivity benefits while strengthening IBM's system of internal controls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- With or without experience in Operation, Reporting and Administrative Skill
- At least 2 years experience in Microsoft Office
- English: Fluent
- Process driven with can do attitude.
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Able to work long hours/weekends/public holidays and handle work pressure in a high-performance culture.
- Meticulous and accurate in data update/contract creation.
- Able to work independently but also a good team player.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm