What you will do
IBM Financial Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. As a Financial Analyst you are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions. In this role you'll be responsible for the analysis of the IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics and dynamics.
You'll interact directly with line management in the business units and geographies on the development of forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions. You'll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development. See why it pays to work for a company that sees its return on investment (ROI) as more than just dollars and cents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree Basic knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- English: Fluent
- Preferred Accounting/Finance Certified in ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 2 years experience in Finance and Accounting
- Candidate with experience in professional firms are encouraged to apply
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Proven track record in University/Work Environment with an interest in financial or quantitative
- Strong communicator, great interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Demonstrated good leadership and initiative
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.