What You Will Do
EOL BSP is responsible for maintaining a good relationship with the existing customer. The position is to ensure all the decision are processed with no/minimum impact to the customer. The person need to have a problem ownership, but may seek more experienced personnel for the advice. Acts as interface between IBM and customer to ensure that any exposures or potential exposures are explained and that realistic expectations are communicated to the customer. Position may also be used for individuals responsible for the coordination, prioritization and resolution of such key business area issues as account receivables/debt collection or contract management activities.
- Acts as interface between customer and IBM setting realistic expectations, resolving fulfillment/contract/decision related problems and providing support to customer ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Have responsibility for more complex customer relationships, but with support of more experienced team members.
- Ensures resolution of contract related problems and disputes related to EOL.
- Understands and provides advice on IBM (GARS) offerings and solutions. Prepares associated contracts and supplements and performs reconciliation in line with commitment periods and contract end.
- Maintains an awareness of customer decision and returns and communicates problems/issues to customers and appropriate IBM contact point.
- Maintains awareness of customer debt/accounts receivable status and initiates appropriate collection activities. Coordinates communication with customer and works with counterparts to resolve customer disputes and problems.
- Responds to fulfillment queries and ensures satisfaction with IBM fulfillment practices.
- Ensures compliance to all audit guidelines and adheres to all established processes.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor's Degree.
- Technical and Professional Expertise - NA.
- Technical and Professional Experience - NA.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:16th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.