What you will do
IBM KL Regional Accounting Centre (KLRAC), which commenced operations in Malaysia in 1994, provides world-class accounting services, demonstrating its outstanding leadership in supporting the Accounting processes and analysis, financial systems and process controls for the Asia Pacific.
- Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
- Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting
- Practices and guidelines
- Perform self inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/
- Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or
- Accounting will be added advantages)
- Excellent academic achievement with an equivalent First Class Honours degree or a strong
- Second Class Upper Honours. (Minimum CGPA 3.0) Accompanied with strong achievements in extra-curriculum activities or development programs
- Grade 1 SPM/O Level certificate with a distinction in English and minimum credit in Bahasa Malaysia is essential
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge. Have proficient IT skills to perform job required -Motivated and results-driven individual with initiative
- Knowledge of a second language (Mandarin/ Cantonese, Japanese, Korean) would be an added advantage*LI-CM1
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.