What you will do
IBM Financial Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
As a Financial Analyst you are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
In this role you'll be responsible for the analysis of the IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics and dynamics.
You'll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree Basic knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- English: Fluent
- Japanese: Fluent (JLPT Level 1, JLPT Level 2, Japanese University Graduate, Native Speaker
- Preferred Accounting/Finance Certified in ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 2 years experience in Finance and Accounting
- Candidate with experience in professional firms are encouraged to apply
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Proven track record in University/Work Environment with an interest in financial or quantitative
- Strong communicator, great interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Demonstrated good leadership and initiative
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm