Known as the 'knowledge behind the numbers', Financial Analysts are considered to be trusted business advisors, working within IBM’s business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions. IBM's finance organization is instrumental in driving innovative improvements to global financial processes while providing measurable value to the business.
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
What You Will Do
- IBM Financial Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
- As a Financial Analyst you are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
- In this role you'll be responsible for the analysis of the IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics and dynamics.
- You'll interact directly with line management in the business units and geographies on the development of forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
- You'll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development. See why it pays to work for a company that sees its return on investment (ROI) as more than just dollars and cents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree Basic knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts.
- Basic knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point.
- English and Japanese: Fluent.
- Preferred Accounting/Finance Certified in ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- Candidates with experience in professional firms are encouraged to apply.
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage.
- Proven track record in University/Work Environment with an interest in financial or quantitative.
- Strong communicator, great interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Demonstrated good leadership and initiative.
- JLPT Level certification, Japanese University Graduate or Native Speaker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm