At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Life @ IBM:
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
What You Will Do
- Intern in this role will provide operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizing paperwork and vital reports, working closely with other team members.
- Opportunity to have hands on experience on invoice processing and document verification procedures.
- Support team in account receivable and account payable tasks.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks required to support business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounts and Business Administration are encouraged to apply.
- Internship period - May to July/August (3-4 months period).
- Open only for active university students.
- Good communication skills.
- Take ownership and accountability of work assigned.
- Knowledge of additional language such as Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm