At IBM, work is more than a job - It’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
If so, let’s talk.
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared towards current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding on IBM organization and, business processes & high-performance culture.
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects.
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as: teamwork, communication.
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction.
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement.
Interns would be able to:
- Exposure to Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Cash Application (Applying Cash) and reporting /Credit and collections.
- Exposure to AR Reconciliation and Age wise Analysis of overdues.
- Will obtain experience in Procure to Pay procedures and delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing their Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounts and Business Administration are encouraged to apply.
- Internship period: September 2022 intake (3-4 months period).
- Open only for active university students.
- Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity both verbally and written in English.
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems.
- Should handle Customer calls. Voice skills are needed.
- Knowledge of additional language such as Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Locations:Petaling Jaya
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 6:00 pm