At IBM, work is more than a job - It’s a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared towards current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding on IBM organization and, business processes & high-performance culture.
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects.
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as: teamwork, communication.
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction.
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, have a voice, carve their own path, and use their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful changes - To alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
- Provide operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizing paperwork and vital reports, working closely with other team members.
- Opportunity to have hands-on experience in invoice processing and document verification procedures.
- Support team in account receivable and account payable tasks.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks required to support business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing their Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounts and Business Administration are encouraged to apply.
- Open only for active university students.
- Good communication skills.
- Take ownership and accountability of work assigned.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of additional language such as Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian are an added advantage.
Internship Period - May 2022 intake (3-4 months period).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm