At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
If so, let’s talk.
What You Will Do
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared towards current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding on IBM organization and, business processes & high-performance culture.
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects.
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as - teamwork, communication.
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction.
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement.
Interns would be able to:
- Provide operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizing paperwork and vital reports, working closely with other team members.
- Opportunity to have hands on experience on invoice processing and document verification procedures.
- Support team in account receivable and account payable tasks.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks required to support business.
Required Skills and Abilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Students pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounts and Business Administration are encouraged to apply.
- Internship period - Sep/Oct intake (3-4 months period).
- Open only for active university students.
- Good communication skills.
- Take ownership and accountability of work assigned.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of additional language such as Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm