At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling - To build - To design - To code - To consult - To think along with clients and sell - To make markets - To invent - To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
If so, let's talk.
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding on IBM organization and, business processes & high-performance culture.
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects.
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as: teamwork, communication.
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction.
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful changes – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
- Responsibilities include assisting with data gathering and fact-finding, data analysis and presentation of findings.
- The intern will support Credit Analyst to perform financial and non-financial analysis on IBM’s customer set. Through that analysis and knowledge of the industry, the intern will be expected to make a form, informed recommendation.
- This will largely involve working with credit analysts. The intern will work with the Regional Credit team.
- The intern must be able to utilize and have knowledge of information sources available to them.
- Other projects will be assigned as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages).
- Candidates need to be an active university student and able to commit to 3-4 months internship beginning from January 2022.
- CGPA at least 3.0 and above is a MUST.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
- Must be able to speak and write in Korean.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Any other additional knowledge of languages is a plus point.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm