At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling - To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Life @ IBM:
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge.
Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
What You Will Do
Intern in this role will provide operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizing paperwork and vital reports, working closely with Account Specialists and Team Leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance.
- Open for active students only.
- Internship start month in May 2021 for 6 months period.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skill, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Take ownership and accountability of work assigned.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good excel skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm