At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
If so, let’s talk.
What You Will Do
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared towards current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership.
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get basic understanding on IBM organization and, business processes & high-performance culture.
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects.
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as: teamwork, communication.
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction.
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement.
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM’s140 growth market countries. The Center’s mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships, in support of financing agreements.
- Maintains responsibility and expertise in Client Financing.
- Individual in this role use dedicated financing systems and processes in the support of varied responsibilities such as Contract Preparation and Acceptance, Inception Billing/Settlement, Indexing, Returns, Mid-Lease and End of Lease Administration, Vendor Financing, Project Financing, Syndications, Buy Desk, Inventory and Accounts Receivable Financing, Volume Purchase/Settlement Management and Collections.
- Provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity.
- Provide strategic and comprehensive support to IBM acting as a resource on tracking business results, formulating business strategy, managing process ownership and system requirements driving cost and productivity benefits while strengthening IBM’s system of internal controls.
Required Skills and Abilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in any major.
- Active university student who is looking for 6 months internship in September/October.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Power Point is preferable.
- Meticulous, analytical and a fast learner.
- Able to multitask and meet timeline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process driven with can do attitude.
- Able to work independently and a good team player.
- High data accuracy required and Microsoft skills (Excel).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Additional knowledge of languages such as Japanese and Korean is a plus point.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm